All Simpli Home Pine RTA furniture is largely made from solid wood. In order to protect and enhance our wood's natural beauty, you need to treat it with some care. Here are a few tips from the experts:
- Dust your Simpli Home furniture with a soft cloth while following the grain pattern of the wood. Use an old T-shirt, baby diaper or cheesecloth that's been laundered to remove the sizing.
- Dust often to remove everyday abrasive particles from wood surfaces.
- Before dusting, moisten cloth lightly with a spray product. A dry cloth can leave hairline scratches on the finish.
- Surfaces also can be cleaned with a mild non-alkaline soap and water. Use the suds on a damp sponge or cloth, but be sure to pretest the solution on an out-of-sight-section to make sure it doesn't damage the finish. Dry immediately with a soft cloth and buff lightly, following the grain.
- Avoid waxing our furniture. Waxing these surfaces causes them to gather dust and dirt rather than repel it.