All Simpli Home ready-to-assemble furniture is largely made from solid wood. In order to protect and enhance the wood's natural beauty, you need to treat it with some care. Here are a few tips:
- Before dusting, lightly moisten a clean, soft cloth with a spray product. A dry cloth can leave hairline scratches on the finish.
- Dust your Simpli Home furniture with the soft cloth following the grain pattern of the wood.
- Dust often to remove everyday abrasive particles from the surfaces.
- Surfaces also can be cleaned with a mild non-alkaline soap and water. Use the suds on a damp sponge or cloth, but be sure to test the solution on an out-of-sight-section to make sure it doesn't damage the finish. Dry immediately with a soft cloth and buff lightly, following the grain.
- Avoid waxing our furniture. Waxing the surfaces causes them to gather dust and dirt rather than repel them.