Blot away the excess with a clean, dry, white cloth while turning the cloth frequently. Spray the area with a neutral stone cleaner and wipe off excess with a clean cloth.
Articles in this section
- Can you tell me more about granite countertops?
- Can you tell me more about marble tops?
- From what are your bathroom vanity countertops made?
- From what materials are your bath vanities constructed?
- How often should my granite or marble countertop be sealed?
- Technical specifications for granite.
- Technical specifications for marble.
- Technical specifications for quartz marble.
- What do I do when liquid spills on my bathroom vanity countertop?
- What is the difference (and similarities) between granite, marble and quartz marble?