The holes for the cam-lock pins are designed to be slightly smaller than the pins themselves to add strength to the assembly of your product. When screwing the cam-lock pins into the holes, the wood may chip slightly. Don't worry - that is perfectly normal. These chips will be covered when you assemble the product - and the two pieces of your product come together.
Articles in this section
- How do I take care of my new Simpli Home wood furniture?
- How humidity & heat affect your wooden furniture
- My cam-locks don't lock - what do i do?
- My furniture is wobbling from side to side!
- Repairing difficult damages to your furniture
- Simple furniture repairs and first aid
- Stain removal and treatment
- The holes for my cam-lock pins are too small - is that a problem?
- Tips to keep your furniture looking great