Yes, you can use points to partially pay for a product. You can use points directly at checkout or redeem points for vouchers worth specific dollar amounts. The value of your points redemption will be applied as a discount to the subtotal at checkout. You can then proceed with checkout as you normally would and use your payment method of choice for the remaining balance. A minimum of 400 points is required to redeem.
Articles in this section
- Does Simpli Home have a points program?
- How can I join the Simpli Rewards program?
- How do I earn Simpli Rewards?
- How can I view my Simpli Rewards point balance?
- How do I redeem my Simpli Rewards points?
- Is there a limit to the number of Simpli Rewards points I can earn?
- Is there a minimum number of Simpli Rewards points I can redeem?
- Do Simpli Rewards points expire?
- My Simpli Rewards points are assigned different statuses. What do they mean?
- What happens to Simpli Rewards points if an order is cancelled or an item is returned?